sábado, 26 de noviembre de 2011

Unit 11. Clothing


What are you wearing?

I'm wearing a black dress shirt, a green top, white pants and a black belt. I’m also wearing a gold chain. That gold chain is around three thousand Bs.F and that dress shirt is around two hundred. 





In this picture I am wearing a green jacket, a white t-shirt, grey pants, sunglasses and white sneakers.





In this picture I’m wearing a green t-shirt and blue jeans. I’m also wearing a brown bracelet.
  



Clothing types


















He is wearing a blue jacket, white t-shirt, white pants and blue cap. He is also wearing a watch and luxurious chains










 
She is wearing a blue skirt, black sandals, red blouse and a bracelet. She is also wearing a purple purse and a collar.







 



She is wearing a Leather Jacket, white blouse and leather pants.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario