lunes, 19 de septiembre de 2011

Welcome to my Blog

In this blog I will post my school homework for Level 7. I will use it to practice writing, listening, speaking and reading. Also, i will share it with my classmates and people from the world.

My name is Onelio Fereira but you can call me Onelio José. I'm from Maracaibo. I live in a small town at south of Maracaibo called La Cañada de Urdaneta. I'm 17 years old and I study industrial engineering at URBE. This trimester I'm taking 7 classes and I am in the second trimester. My favorite subjects are mathematics, sport class and English.

I love listen to music all the time, working out, practicing martial arts, playing soccer, swiming, going to de cinema, going out with my friends, going out with my family. I also enjoy dating with my girlfriend.

I hate wait, boring movies, vallenato music, getting up early on the weekend. Sometimes I hate the homework.

My dream is to travel around Europe and America, be a great engineer and work in a important company. I would love to buy a big house, get married with a beautiful and special woman and start a beautiful family.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario